As an NAHB benefit, members have access to discounts and savings opportunities offered by many top companies. All programs, rates and prices are subject to change without notice.
NAHB members can access each program using the co-branded links on the NAHB website. Click Here to Visit the NAHB site to see all the great discounts, including phone numbers and program codes.
With your membership in FHBA, you receive many benefits and services:
- Insurance Programs: The cost-effective insurance coverages offered through Florida Home Builders Insurance (FHBI) are some of the most price-competitive programs in the state for builders' risk, general liability and workers' compensation.
- Continuing Education: The high-quality educational programs offered during the Southeast Building Conference (SEBC) and the distance-learning opportunities via FHBA's website, fhba.com, help you meet your licensing requirements and give you the competitive edge, while special interest seminars, inspirational speakers and roundtables can recharge your career and introduce you to emerging trends and more profitable ways of doing business.
- Florida HomeBuilder Magazine: FHBA's award-winning Florida HomeBuilder magazine provides information targeted to the specific needs of building professionals and keeps you abreast of legislative issues affecting our industry, cost-saving practices and product advances.
- Fhba.com: Our website, fhba.com, is a clearinghouse for Association information. You can access dates and register online for upcoming events, retrieve housing statistics, learn about member services, obtain the latest position papers for legislative issues, participate in discussion groups, and take an online continuing education class.
- Awards Programs: Recognition programs such as the Aurora Awards for design excellence and the Excel Awards for sales and marketing accomplishments give you an opportunity to earn high visibility for your business within the industry and enhance your public image. And the Housing Hall of Fame honoring those who have made significant and lasting contributions to Florida housing, the building industry and the FHBA can earn you statewide recognition and major media coverage.
Click Here to Learn More